A stunning pair of cut Ammonite fossils from Madagascar replaced by coloured calcites. The species is Phylloceras and they are 120 million years old from the Cretaceous period.
The Ammonite fossil is 8-9cm at its widest diameter it was found in the Jungles of Mahajanga on the North east coast of Madagascar a large Island off the East coast of Africa.
The rough Ammonite was cut and polished to make a pair, revealing the beautiful internal light brown calcite chambers. This striking fossilised ammonite pair from Madagascar come with display stands.
- Includes 1 crystal
- Weight: 60-70g
How long will it take to receive my order?
US, AU, CA, UK, EU: 1 - 2 Business Weeks ( 7 - 15 business days)* Tracking AirMail
WORLDWIDE: 1 - 3 Business Weeks ( 7 - 19 business days)* Tracking AirMail
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- We will cover the shipping costs, as well as insurance for the delivery! If anything happens to the item, we will take the responsibility.
- We will deliver to your home or office.
- Every piece of work we make is unique and hand-made.
- We have a friendly customer service, which will try to help you as much as they can and answer all of your questions.
- We give 30 day money-back guarantee for returning if your product is broken or has any kind of wear. The returning process is very simple and we will not ask you a ton of questions about the reasons for returning the product. The money is going to be refunded without any problem!